Finding The Best Church Chairs For Your Worship Facilities
Every church needs to make sure that they have ample seating for their congregants during Sunday services, as well as for special events such as plays and dinners. While it may seem like all chairs are created equal, the opposite is actually true, and church staff and pastors need to make sure that they take care to invest in the highest-quality chairs available that are still within budget.
It’s important for pastors and staff to remember that having a few options in mind is the best way to make sure to buy the best chairs for a church. By considering a budget option, the best bang for your buck, and the best overall option, pastors and church staff can more easily find the best chair for their staff.
Any church that is in the process of buying all new chairs can benefit from using this guide to help them find the right option for their church, as this will reduce stress and decrease the chance of overspending on chairs that aren’t a great option. By considering the pros and cons of a few different options, church staff and pastors can easily choose the best chairs for their congregation.
- Finding The Best Church Chairs For Your Worship Facilities
- Flash Furniture Hercules Series 21 Stacking Church Chair – Best Overall
- Flash Furniture HERCULES Series 21”W Church Chair
- Flash Furniture Hercules Trapezoidal Stacking Banquet Chair – Best Budget
- Flash Furniture HERCULES Series Trapezoidal Back Stacking Banquet Chair
- Flash Furniture Hercules Series Black Vinyl Fabric Stack Chair – Best Bang for Your Buck
- Flash Furniture Trapezoidal Back Stacking Banquet Chair in Black Vinyl
- Why We Feel You Should Consider These Chairs
- Related Articles
Church Tech Paradise is reader-supported. We may earn a small fee from products we recommend at no charge to you. Learn More
Flash Furniture Hercules Series 21 Stacking Church Chair – Best Overall
What Are the Important Considerations When Buying These Church Chairs?
Choosing great chairs for use in a church goes far beyond aesthetics, as churches need to make sure that they not only look great but are comfortable and easy to move and use. It’s important to consider the following things when shopping for chairs that are the best overall choice for your church.
- Budget – finding the perfect chairs that are a great option, as well as a decent price, can take a little work, as you have to make sure that you consider not only the quality of the chair you’re going to buy, but also your budget, as this will prevent you from overspending.
- Back Support – chairs need to offer plenty of back support, especially for churches that have long dinners or put on long plays and events. Chairs that are the best bang for your buck will perfectly balance budget and comfort.
- Weight Limit – it’s important to always take into consideration the weight limit of the chairs that you want to buy, as they need to be strong enough to support all members of the congregation easily and comfortably without being too heavy to move.
Why We Chose The Hercules Series 21 Over Others
As you can see, Flash Furniture has managed to create some incredibly durable and attractive church chairs, making these a great overall purchase for most churches. Not only is the waterfall cushion on the seats very comfortable, but it also promotes healthy blood flow in the legs of anyone sitting in the chair. This means that both younger and older congregants won’t have to worry about numbness or pain in their legs when they sit for extended periods of time. In addition to the high-quality cushions, these chairs have extra back support that is designed to prevent sore and aching backs.
Additionally, these chairs have durable 16 gauge steel frame legs that are designed to last through years of being set up and stored without bending, warping, or becoming damaged. Thanks to the bumper guards included on the legs, they won’t easily be scratched or damaged when stacked, ensuring that they continue to look their best. The fire retardant foam of the seats is covered with a durable and thick upholstery that is designed to withstand years of use without showing any signs of wearing or picking.
What We Like and Dislike About The Hercules Series 21
These attractive brown chairs from Flash Furniture offer a number of benefits to any church that invests in them. One of the biggest pros of these chairs is that they feature ganging clamps that can easily be used to attach multiple chairs together.
Additionally, these chairs have an incredibly thick 5” waterfall seat edge that not only offers plenty of support but is also easy for elderly congregants to get off of.
The book pouch on the back of the chair allows congregants to store a hymnal or Bible in the pocket in front of them, which helps keep books and materials off of the floor during worship.
The heavy-duty brown fabric is thickly woven and comfortable.
There are some downsides to choosing these chairs, and one is that the front corners tend to wear when they are knocked against each other when being stacked, which can cause them to look poor quality.
Additionally, these chairs tend to be a little more difficult to assemble than other options, which is not great for a church that is in a hurry to get its new chairs set up.
Flash Furniture Hercules Trapezoidal Stacking Banquet Chair – Best Budget
What Are the Important Considerations When Buying These Chairs?
Even when you’re shopping for a budget chair for your church, you still want to make sure that you get the best chair on the market, which is why you need to consider a few factors and features when shopping.
- Weight – if you are going to be stacking and moving your chairs on a regular basis, then it is incredibly important that you consider how heavy they are, especially if you have an older congregation who will be helping move the chairs on a regular basis.
- Ergonomic Design – it’s also very important to consider how comfortable the chairs are and if they have an ergonomic design. This will ensure that everyone sitting in the chairs will be as comfortable as possible.
- Color – while the color of a chair may not seem as important as some of the other features, it’s necessary to make sure that the color is not only pleasing but also that it will fit in with the rest of the decor inside the church. This will prevent the chairs from looking out of place or clashing with the rest of the furniture.
Why We Chose The Hercules Trapezoidal Stacking Banquet Chair Over Others
There are a lot of things to love about these chairs, which is why they are such a great budget option for a church that needs new chairs but has to be careful about how much money they spend. Not only are they great-looking chairs thanks to the attractive steel frames and black vinyl seats, but they are easy to stack when putting them in storage, which makes them great for churches that don’t have a lot of space to leave them out all of the time. At just 16 pounds per chair, they are surprisingly light and easy to lift and to move, and they come with non-marring floor glides to ensure that the floor isn’t scratched when they are in use.
In addition to looking great, these stacking Flash Furniture chairs have a smooth and seamless back panel and seat. Not only is this very comfortable for anyone sitting on the chairs, but this also means that they are really easy to clean. Any spills on the seat or on the back can quickly be wiped up without leaving behind any residue. This makes these chairs perfect not only for overflow seating on Sunday mornings but also for use during dinners.
What We Like and Dislike About The Hercules Trapezoidal Stacking Banquet Chair
These Flash Furniture stacking banquet chairs have a number of features that serve to set them apart from other chairs on the market. One pro that these chairs have to offer is that they have a 500-pound weight capacity, making them great for most congregants.
Additionally, these chairs feature a 1.5” thick seat cushion, which is impressive for budget chair options.
The 16 gauge steel frame ensures that these chairs aren’t easily damaged during use, setup, or storage. The black steel is resistant to nicks and the paint peeling off.
Finally, these budget chairs are made with fire retardant foam, which helps to prevent the spread of fire in a disaster. They are designed to withstand high heat and open flames without catching on fire.
There are some drawbacks to these chairs. One main drawback is they tend to rock a little due to slight imperfections in the lengths of the legs.
Additionally, these chairs have a seat that is a little more narrow than other similar options, which can make them difficult to sit on for long periods of time.
Flash Furniture Hercules Series Black Vinyl Fabric Stack Chair – Best Bang for Your Buck
What Are the Important Considerations When Buying The Hercules Series?
When you’re looking for church chairs that are clearly the best bang for your buck, then you need to make sure to keep a few things in mind to not only help you narrow down your selection but then chose the obvious best choice.
- Comfort – no matter how much money you have to spend on chairs, you have to make sure that they are comfortable or your congregants will not be happy sitting in them.
- Protection – not only do you need to make sure that your floor is protected from the chairs scratching it when they are pushed or pulled around, but it’s also a good idea to make sure that the chairs are protected from each other when they are stacked so that the legs aren’t scratched and damaged.
- Seat – a contoured seat is generally going to be significantly more comfortable than one that isn’t contoured, which means that congregants and staff will be happier sitting in their chairs.
- Wipeability – some fabrics and upholstery are simply easier to clean than others are. If the chairs will be used for meals, then it’s important that they can be easily cleaned.
Why We Chose The Hercules Series Over Others
There’s a lot to love about these black vinyl chairs from Flash Furniture. Not only do they look updated and fresh, but they are durable and designed to last for a long time without showing signs of wear and tear.
They are incredibly easy to stack and are light enough for younger church members to help move and set them up. Thanks to their low weight, they can easily be placed in stacks up to 12 chairs high without any risk of them falling. Additionally, since they feature ganging brackets, it’s very easy to create uniform rows for seating when setting them up for special events.
The floor protectors on the feet of these chairs prevent them from causing any damage when the chairs are pushed and pulled across the floor, which is great for both new and older churches. They are the perfect option for both permanent and temporary seating, thanks to how comfortable and durable they are. Even though they do not have arms, the comfortable design of the seat and the thick back ensures that congregants are completely comfortable when sitting in them.
What We Like and Dislike About These Church Chairs
These attractive black vinyl Flash Furniture chairs have a lot of benefits that make them a great choice for any church shopping for chairs that are the best bang for their buck. One feature is that they have an updated and contemporary design that fits easily into any church.
Additionally, these chairs can support up to 550 pounds, making them perfect for congregants of all ages and sizes.
Because they are made with an 18 gauge steel frame, these chairs are some of the most durable and reliable ones on the market and won’t bend or fail.
The stretcher bars on the chairs add a lot of additional support and help to prevent the chairs from bending or warping out of shape, which means that they can last for years without any problems.
One problem that some people run into with these chairs is that the seams tend to pull apart, especially when they are placed under a lot of stress.
Additionally, these chairs have a hardboard under the cushion to offer additional support, but this can be uncomfortable when the chairs are used for long periods of time.
Why We Feel You Should Consider These Chairs
Flash Furniture is known for making high-end chairs that are perfect for churches, and their trapezoidal black stacking banquet chair is a great budget option for any church that needs new chairs but has a limited budget to work with. The durable frame and comfortable cushion are impressive given the low cost of the chairs, and they are designed to last for a long time and still look great after years of use.
Churches who have a little more money to spend on their new chairs will want to consider the brown fabric stacking chairs with waterfall cushions as the best overall option on the market today. They look and feel much plusher than similar chairs and are perfect for congregations who are going to be sitting for long periods of time.
The best bang for your buck is clearly the black heavy-duty vinyl stacking chairs. Because they are designed to be the perfect combination of budget, quality, and attractive appearance, and they work well in almost any church. They’re easy to move and comfortable to sit on, which is why they are a great middle-of-the-road option that offers plenty of benefits.
Finding The Best Stage Lighting For Church Choosing the right lighting for your church can…
Finding The Best Fog Machine For Your Church Stage Lighting Effects While a fog machine…
Church Stage Lighting 101 – The Basics Of Lighting A Church Stage Most churches are…